This is one of my new favorites! I will be making this a lot! I actually made the kids something different but then they tried this and loved it! It’s a good one!
- 1 1b. Round-Roast (sliced into very thin strips)
- 1 C Reduced Sodium Beef Broth
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Root (grated)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 2 C Broccoli Florets (fresh or frozen)
- Combine beef, broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and bell pepper into the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Once done, add corn starch and broccoli. Stir and allow to cook for an additional 30 minutes.
We served ours over lo mein noodles, but you could do rice, pasta, or eat it plain! Enjoy!