I am always looking for easy, delicious, and healthy dinner sides. Try these they are awesome!
Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- pepper and sea salt to taste
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut sweet potatoes into approximately 1/2 inch by 3 inches fries.
- Coat cut sweet potatoes in EVOO and pepper/sea salt to taste.
- Place sweet potatoes on a pan and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until desired crispiness. Be sure to flip every 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! (This makes about 4 servings.) We served ours with grilled chicken flatbread sandwiches. The fries are a favorite even with baby Jayce!