I LOVE to eat healthy. I not only eat healthy because it makes me feel good, but it is also good for my kids! My 6, 4, and 1 year old follow by our example. They eat what we eat and I am proud of that! My hope for them is that they will love being healthy as much as I do. It is a lifestyle that I feel is the best gift I can give them!
So naturally we want delicious, healthy, and easy to make food to eat while watching the Super Bowl this weekend! We tested all of these out and they are GAME CHANGERS! Try them out! 🙂
Saucy Chicken Bites
- Cube chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces and pan fry with a small amount of EVOO.
- Place into multiple containers with lids and add different sauces (We used Buffalo, Sweet & Sour, Teriyaki, and Sweet Chili.)
- Shake until mixed and place onto serving dishes with toothpicks.
Mini Loaded Peppers
- Halve peppers and remove seeds.
- Fill with seasoned lean ground turkey and choice of toppings (Ideas: black beans, tomatoes, avocado, cheese).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Baked Tortilla Chips
- Cut tortillas into triangle pieces.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
Cookie Dough Dip
- In a food processor blend 2 cups garbanzo beans and 1/2 cup natural peanut butter.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- Fold in 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional).
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mix 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup hot sauce, and 1 pound shredded Chicken.
- Cook in crockpot on low 2-4 hours.
- Lightly coat kale with EVOO.
- Spread out on pan and bake for 12-18 minutes at 350 degrees. (Flip every 5 minutes to avoid burning.)
If you would like to join my upcoming Challenge Group for recipes, tips, and more fill out the form below. 🙂