Breakfast is SO important for a good start to the day. Skipping meals, ESPECIALLY BREAKFAST, can make it much more difficult to maintain a healthy weight/lose weight. By skipping breakfast our bodies tend to need more food later. I love to eat a healthy and filling breakfast to start out the day! Here is my new favorite:
Cafe Latte Overnight Oats
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup plain 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Cafe Latte Shakeology
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a closed jar.
- Let mixture sit 4-12 hours in refrigerator.
- When ready to eat, stir in Shakeology.
If you are interested in trying Shakeology fill out the form below.