This was my first time making spaghetti squash! I couldn’t believe how easy it is to make and how delicious! Plus, there are so many things you can do to change it up! We kept it pretty simple but I’m excited to try more ideas.
- CAREFULLY cut the spaghetti squash in half. (You can warm it in the microwave for about 2 minutes to make it softer.)
- Lightly brush with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake face down at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Shred (scrape) sides with a fork.
- Top with whatever you like (we like spinach, tomatoes, cheese, and even pepperoni) and cook at 350 degrees for an additional 15-20 minutes.