These are a must try!
I love to workout at home with my DVD workouts…
…and then hit the road for a run!
But… this leaves me hungry with little time! I need healthy fast food! It is all about planning… These are so easy to make and delicious to grab when I need a pick-me-up!
These two love them too (and they also get a little tired sometimes!) HAHA… going to all those playgrounds is hard work!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 banana (mashed)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate Shakeology OR chocolate flavored protein powder
- Stir oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate, chia seeds, banana, and Shakeology until evenly mixed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop chilled mixture into balls. Keep cold until serving.
If you are interested in trying Shakeology and/or joining my upcoming group fill out the form below!