I have been running and doing a lot of DVD workouts…
Plus, this little family is keeping me pretty busy!
These Healthy Chocolate Dipped Bananas help me to do my best, whether it’s in a workout or playing legos! They give me energy while filling my body with good stuff!
Shakeology Chocolate Dipped Bananas
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- Cut bananas into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt coconut oil and peanut butter (approximately 45 seconds).
- Once melted take out of the microwave and mix with a spoon until cooled (approximately 4 minutes).
- Once cooled stir in Shakeology and mix well.
- Cover bananas in mixture and place on wax paper.
- Cool in refrigerator or freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! I like to eat some right out of the fridge and freeze the rest for later!
If you are interested in trying Shakeology… fill out a few questions below!