We are making a lot of treats around here! Some are not so healthy…
And some are very healthy!
We even had a little tea party… complete with these healthy treats!
Easter Energy Egg Recipe:
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology (or chocolate protein powder)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Combine Shakeology, peanut butter, banana, oats, and chia seeds in a medium bowl.
- Shape into 12 eggs.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
If you are interested in trying Shakeology fill out a few questions below!