We have been busy around here! My sister is home for a few days – until she leaves for her awesome summer job – so we have been squeezing in lots of our favorite things! Obviously running…
…and some baking! All healthy things of course! 🙂 One of my biggest tips DON’T BAKE WHEN YOU’RE HUNGRY! And so before we sipped on this deliciousness…
I would definitely recommend trying these! They taste just like a cookie and they aren’t too bad for you!
Healthy Apple Cinnamon Bites (makes 15 cookies)
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheet flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 apple (cut in small chunks)
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a large bowl whisk dry ingredients together (oats, flour, baking powder , cinnamon, and salt).
- In a small bowl whisk wet ingredients together (egg, coconut oil, and vanilla). Stir in agave. -This is where little ones can help out!
- Fold dry ingredients into wet.
- Stir in apple chunks.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
If you are interested in more healthy recipes and/or trying Shakeology fill out the form below and I will be in touch!