I don’t always love trying new things… but when I do it usually turns out great!
So, this week we did a few new things! An indoor playground place…
and a Pirate game! (So much fun!)
This garden girlie picked these and so we came up with Zucchini Boats!
They are definitely kid friendly (especially if they get to use a knife! 😉 )
I love that you can make them how you like. For the kids we left off the tomatoes, but you could also add black beans, corn, rice, etc.
Here’s the recipe… perfectly paired with watermelon for an easy and fun summer dinner!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 3 cups arugula
- Wash and cut zucchini. Spoon out a little of the cut zucchini to make it boat-like. Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil to outside. Place on cooking sheet and set aside.
- Brown ground turkey. Season with Italian seasoning.
- Add ground turkey and tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese and back an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over arugula and Enjoy!
If you are interested stepping outside of your comfort zone a little and joining my upcoming group, trying shakeology, or learning more about what I do as a Beachbody coach fill out the form below and I will be happy to help!